Get rights to manage a group website
A number of Regional Landcare Gateway websites already have sections created for most or all the groups in the region on the site. These are designed to allow community people to manage the content of these sections themselves.
Any community representatives of a group or network can get permission to directly add content, such as news or event notices, newsletters etc, into these sections.
If there is not yet a section created for a group, see the how to link below.
Where there is already a group section created, follow these instructions to get permission:
- Navigate to the appropriate regional Gateway site where the group section is loaded
- You must be a registered user to enable this, ie have a valid username on the site. If you have not yet registered, see the Howto here
- Navigate to the relevant group site
- Click on the 'Click here to get management rights to this organisation' link in the top of the group home page
- Or just click on the 'Contact' link at the top right of any page.
- Fill in the fields, ensuring you provide your correct username where required, and the relevant group name, and a message requesting management rights to the group. This form does not send any information on the page you are sending from.
- Click on the submit button.
Your request will be sent to the website manager, who will notify you when they have enabled your access rights to the section.