Links to websites with North East specific information for groups or members.
- Resource Guide — by admin — last modified Aug 11, 2008 07:09 PM
- The 'Resource Guide: Managing Your Rural Property' is a manual targeted at the small lifestyle landowners in North East Victoria. Often people new to land management are unsure of where to access information or what their rights and responsibilities are. The 'Resource Guide' is a compilation of relevant land management information featuring 'gateways' directing the reader to further their information resources. It has been designed to allow you to add further information to the folder. Copies of the Guide are available from NE Council offices, or the CMA office in Wodonga. Alternatively, download the file below and post to the CMA to have a copy mailed to you.
- North East Greenhouse Alliance — by landcarevic — last modified May 29, 2008 01:02 AM
- The North East Greenhouse Alliance (NEGHA) aims to work in partnership with government, business and the community to achieve zero net greenhouse emissions in the North East. The NEGHA website contains a range of information on climate change impacts in the region, and links to more information.
- Revegetation Information — by admin — last modified May 29, 2008 01:02 AM
- Information to assist in managing or enhancing vegetation, or revegetation activities.
- Landcare Support Strategy — by admin — last modified May 29, 2008 01:02 AM
- Information on the North East Regional Landcare Support Strategy.
- Victorian Landcare Resources — by tom — last modified May 29, 2008 01:02 AM
- The Victorian Landcare Gateway website contains a wide range of resource information and toolkits for Landcare groups, members or employees. Topics include information on Insurance options, employment guidelines and toolkit, being investor ready (sponsorship), Health & Safety (OH & S), equipment hire templates and more.
- Information Sheet on Common Mynah Control — by admin — last modified May 29, 2008 01:02 AM
- Information sheet on the Common (Indian) Myna Control program for the Albury Wodonga district